[Gluster-users] Split Brain?

Ian Rogers ian.rogers at contactclean.com
Wed Aug 4 03:12:44 UTC 2010

Do what it says in the error - though it's not very nice.

Manually go on to each brick where /lib/wms-server.jar is stored, figure
out which is the "correct" one and delete all the others (leaving just
the one correct one). Then access the file from a client and it will be
automatically replicated back to the other bricks you deleted it from.

Split-brain is the elephant in the room with gluster...

Ian