[Gluster-users] client mount fails on boot under debian lenny...

mki-glusterfs at mozone.net mki-glusterfs at mozone.net
Sun Apr 25 02:55:18 UTC 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 07:57:32PM +0200, Smart Weblications GmbH - Florian Wiessner wrote:
> Am 24.04.2010 19:08, schrieb mki-glusterfs at mozone.net:
> > I quote below: "The fstab entry contains options noatime,_netdev
> > already.".... :)  Any other thoughts?
>
> the parameter is iirc no_netdev. you can also add glusterfs to the function
> mount_all_local() in /etc/init.d/mountall.sh and update ../init.d/mountnfs.sh to
> mount glusterfs.
>
> ../init.d/mountnfs.sh is executed after networking is established.

Yeah I did try modifying mountall.sh, mountnfs.sh and a couple of others
that already had references to gfs/ocfs in them and add glusterfs to the
list.  I even added it to /etc/network/if-up.d/mountnfs, but even with
that it did the same thing and barfed until I added a sleep 3 to the
script right before it's mount attempt line.  My fear with modifying all
those system files is the next apt-get update/upgrade will end up blowing
the changes away?

Thanks.

Mohan