[Gluster-users] client mount fails on boot under debian lenny...

mki-glusterfs at mozone.net mki-glusterfs at mozone.net
Fri Apr 23 23:02:05 UTC 2010

Hi

Is there clean way to ensure that a glusterfs mount point specified in
/etc/fstab is mounted automatically on boot under debian lenny when
referencing a remote node for the volfile?  In my test case everytime I
reboot, the system tries to mount the filesystem before the backend 10ge
interface comes up so it gets a "No route to host" and immediately
aborts.

I know I can dump a mount -a into /etc/rc.local but I'm hoping there's a
more elegant way to handle this scenario.  The fstab entry contains
options noatime,_netdev already.

Thanks.

Mohan