[Gluster-users] Fwd: Gluster storage platform help

Bala.JA bala at gluster.com
Thu Apr 8 05:14:29 UTC 2010

Hi Pat,

> First, I am not allowed to set a size when creating an NFS volume, the
> default is AUTO and the field (although it appears to be editable) can
> not be edited.

Size is not editable.  Its read-only field.  There could be a browser
compatibility issue which shows the field looks like editable.  Please give us
your setup/browser details.

> Second, when I am trying to install a Xen RedHat VM, the format portion
> of the install hangs at 97%.  I exported the NFS volume, it mounts fine
> and is recognized as a storage repository by Xen, but it will not finish
> the format.

Can you tell me more details about your setup?
Storage Platform as a guest in Xen is not supported yet.

I'm copying to gluster-users which is our public community mailing list.  Its
good to subscribe too. :)

Thanks,

Regards,
Bala