[Gluster-users] Rebuild Mirror

Rafael Pappert rafael at pappert.biz
Thu Apr 1 12:25:05 UTC 2010

Hello List,

I'm evaluate the Gluster Storage Platform to distribute Files over a few frontend webservers.
I simulated a loss of one of the storage nodes ("pressed" the reset button to restart the system).
Since that the volume manager shows a red Status (since ages) for my Volume. The load on both Nodes is
very close to idle. I guess there is no rebuild in progress?!

My configuration:

2 * Gluster Nodes (Version 3.0.3) with 1TB Diskspace on each Node
	(on VMWARE Esxi 4)

One Volume is configured as Mirror with auto size and 500 MB Data on it.

Thanks in advance,
Rafael.