[Gluster-users] GlisterFS for a Master-Master mail server and permission problems

voltron81 at alice.it voltron81 at alice.it
Tue Sep 15 13:51:56 UTC 2009

Hello to everybody.
I'm using GlusterFS and master-master mysql replication to have a master-master webserver managed by ISPConfig.
All the details are here: http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?p=204468&posted=1#post204468

I've created a gluster configuration as described here: http://www.howtoforge.com/distributed-storage-across-four-storage-nodes-with-glusterfs-on-debian-lenny

Basically with glusterfs I've replicated the folder /var/vmail where there are all the details of the emails.
The strange think is that, when the SERVER1 is down, I'll have /var/vmail in the SERVER2, but ISPConfig and Postfix are not able to write in that folder.
Do you know how to mount a glusterfs partition setting permissions?

Thanks a lot guys
Michele

Alice Messenger ;-) chatti anche con gli amici di Windows Live Messenger e tutti i telefonini TIM!
Vai su http://maileservizi.alice.it/alice_messenger/index.html?pmk=footer