[Gluster-users] is glusterfs DHT really distributed?

Wei Dong wdong.pku at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:51:20 UTC 2009

Your reply makes all sense to me.  I remember that auto-heal happens at
file reading; doest that mean opening a file for read is also a global
operation?  Do you mean that there's no other way of copying 30 million
files to our 66-node glusterfs cluster for parallel processing other
than waiting for half a month?  Can I somehow disable self-heal and get
a seedup?

Things turn out to be too bad for me.

- Wei