[Gluster-users] Installing glusterfs ver 2.* on fedora7 i386

Robertson, Jason Jason.Robertson at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon Sep 28 14:43:28 UTC 2009

One change from 1.3 to 2.0 is that the vol files change a great deal, my
upgrade from 1.3 to 2.0 took a few hours of reconfiguration and testing
(testing took the most time)

cluster/afr has changed to cluster/replicate and such  take the time to
read the documentation.

Outside of the vol configurations, the upgrade was rather seemless, from
the filesystem point of view.

Message: 2