[Gluster-users] Installing glusterfs ver 2.* on fedora7 i386 ?

Joon Woo Kim kimjoonwoo at kt.com
Mon Sep 28 10:37:15 UTC 2009

I succeeded in installing 2.0.6 src rpm on my fedora7 i386 hosts,
but it does not work at all. Everytime I try to write files in the mounted folder,
the operation fails with error messages like ".... invalid argument".

I think there's difference between fc7 and glusterfs ver 2.* in the file attribute format.
Does anyone know how to fix this? The former version 1.3.* is not comfortable to use,
so I don't want to choose.

Joon Woo Kim