[Gluster-users] Rsync

Hiren Joshi josh at moonfruit.com
Wed Sep 23 09:08:28 UTC 2009

2.0.6-1.el5, it's a 6 brick distributed system which is mirrored over 2
machines (each brick has a mirror on another machine, these mirrors are
put in the hash).

An update, after running the rsync for a day, I killed it and remounted
all the disks (the underlying filesystem, not the gluster) with noatime,
the rsync completed in about 600 minutes. I'm now going to try one level
up (about 1,000,000,000 dirs).