[Gluster-users] Upgrading from 1.3.1 to 2.0.6

Steve Wasser stevew at worldwidepanel.com
Thu Sep 10 23:54:18 UTC 2009

Hello,

Can anyone forward me a link (if it exists) to upgrading a production
deployment of gluster from 1.3.1 to 2.0.6? I've dug around but couldn't find
a compiled set of instructions.

A previous admin did the installation on three of our web servers, creating
one volume, AFR/tcp. It looks like the rpms they used were gluster-devel and
gluster-src. And my other great concern is this is in production, so I'd
like to test it on one of our servers first.

Caveats? Gotchas? Downtime? All the other routine nagging questions from
jittery Admins...

TIA!

Steve