[Gluster-users] The continuing story ...

Anand Avati avati at gluster.com
Thu Sep 10 18:49:54 UTC 2009

David,
  We really appreciate you taking time to search through the sources
and documentation and suggest improvements. Please start a new email
thread for this so that it gets suitable attention. I'm quite certain
a lot of us have stopped reading posts on this thread somewhere in the
middle as it was around the very specific topic of kernel soft
lockups. A new thread will really help for bringing up other subjects
for discussion.

Thanks,
Avati