[Gluster-users] accesing same server through different interfaces

David Saez Padros david at ols.es
Mon Sep 7 08:12:03 UTC 2009

Hi

>> Having one server being accesible through two different ip addreses
>> is there any way to have glusterfs fallback to the second address
>> when it cannot connect to the server through the first one ?
>
> I think this is the HA module that they are working on...

they are working on or it's already working ? according to:

http://gluster.org/docs/index.php/Whats_New_v2.0

i seems that is already working but i cannot find any reference
to it in the documentation

http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/Translators

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       telf    +34 902 50 29 75