[Gluster-users] Unify - high availability

lakshmi pathi lakshmipathi.g at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:56:21 UTC 2009

Hi,
We have three machines (server-A  and server-B and client) and mounted
server-A (6GB) and Server-B(6GB) under client (/mnt/) as 12GB with
unify option.
Then we have stopped glusterfs on Server-A.Now client side df command shows 6GB.

Now,while trying to create files under /mnt produces this error message

"Transport endpoint is not connected"

Server-A is still down - Is it possible to store newly created file on
other server-B?

Below is my Client side configuration file,Do i need to edit/add any option?

#cat /etc/glusterfs/glusterfs-unify.vol
volume remote1
  type protocol/client
  option transport-type tcp