[Gluster-users] concern about lack of answers

Pablo Godel pablo.godel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 04:14:39 UTC 2009

Hello,

I've been testing glusterfs for a couple of weeks now. It's been running
fine, it is really cool.

My main concern is the lack of answers in this mailing list, which AFAIK, it
is the main channel to get support other than paying for the subscriptions.

I sent a couple of questions. First it took days for the moderator to
approve it, then I got nothing. I also saw many other good and interesting
questions with no answers. Why?

If glusterfs wants to become a serious option, it needs better community
support.

Best regards,
Pablo Godel