[Gluster-users] newb install/configure problem

Michael McCallister mikemc-gluster at terabytemedia.com
Fri Nov 20 17:57:50 UTC 2009

Thanks Harshavardhana!

I was running an older CentOS kernel which I mistakenly assumed had fuse
support.  I upgraded the kernel (which had fuse support), but then
swapped that module out for the gluster optimized version you sent.
Everything seems to be working fine now and I am testing things out.
Seems like pretty cool software.

Michael