[Gluster-users] I: How can increase the size of the replicated folder?

voltron81 at alice.it voltron81 at alice.it
Tue Nov 10 14:45:12 UTC 2009

I'm sorry, the howto that I followed is this one: http://www.howtoforge.com/high-availability-storage-cluster-with-glusterfs-on-ubuntu

Thanks
Michele

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: voltron81 at alice.it
Inviato: mar 10/11/2009 15.23
A: gluster-users at gluster.org
Oggetto: How can increase the size of the replicated folder?

Hi to everybody.
I've created a replication of a folder(/var/vmail) with glusterfs 2.07 and following this howto: http://www.howtoforge.com/mysql-5-master-master-replication-fedora-8
With the replication of this folder and some tables of a database, I've realized a master-master replication of a mail server managed by ISPConfig.
On the monitor page of ISPConfig I can see that /var/vmail folder is just 950MB:

Filesystem                           type                  Size    Used     Available    Use     Mounted on
/etc/glusterfs/glusterfs.vol	fuse.glusterfs	950M   418M	484M	     47%	/var/vmail

How can I increase that value?
I think I need at least 20GB for that partition...

Thanks
Michele

Alice Messenger ;-) chatti anche con gli amici di Windows Live Messenger e tutti i telefonini TIM!
Vai su http://maileservizi.alice.it/alice_messenger/index.html?pmk=footer