[Gluster-users] Gluster Storage Platform 3.0Beta0

Anand Babu Periasamy ab at gluster.com
Thu Nov 5 02:22:00 UTC 2009

Dear Community,
We are happy to announce the Gluster Storage Platform 3.0Beta0 to the community. As the
version implies, it is first beta. Don't be surprised if it works for you ;). We brought
in a major web UI revamp, which was totally unplanned. Instead of waiting for a release to
stabilize in our labs, it is better to involve the community early on and get as much as
feedback possible. As usual, all of the Gluster platform code we wrote are under GNU GPLv3
license (located at our public git repository http://git.gluster.com).

Please follow this link for DOWNLOAD and INSTALL instructions:
http://gluster.com/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_Storage_Platform

**** WE NEED HELP WITH MIRROR SITES ****
We are looking for mirrors. Since the image is 403MB, we don't have sufficient bandwidth
to support large number of downloads. Please write to <beta at gluster.com> if you can
help us with your mirror URL.

Happy Hacking!
--