[Gluster-users] GlusterFS with VIrtual Machines
vijay at zresearch.com
Fri May 29 11:12:05 UTC 2009
The GlusterFS team is currently trying to understand more about GlusterFS
deployments with Virtual Machines (KVM/VMWare/Xen). We are looking at
feedback from users of the same.
We are interested in knowing the following:
1) How many servers (Real and Virtual) do you use in the deployment?
2) What versions of operating systems/distributions do you use?
3) What is the VM version that you use?
4) What disk based file systems do you use?
5) What is the amount of storage in the deployment?
6) What is the network interconnect that you use? (TCP/IP, Infiniband)
Any information that you can provide us on the above would be much
Also, if you could share a topology of your deployment with us, it would be
Please write to Vijay <vijay at gluster.com> with any information that you
can share with us.
We promise that any information that you share with us would be kept
Thanks in Advance,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users