[Gluster-users] Timestamp on replicated files and dirs

Liam Slusser lslusser at gmail.com
Fri May 29 05:59:37 UTC 2009

Matthew,

Yeah i was testing this today (2.0.1) in my dev environment and had the
exact same results as you.  I've already written an email to
the gluster-devel mailing list asking when it was going to be fixed.  If i
hear anything i'll let you know.  But this is for sure a bug.

thanks,
liam

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Matthew J. Salerno <vagabond_king at yahoo.com