[Gluster-users] Exported NFS - written files are zero size

Bike & Snow bikeandsnow at googlemail.com
Tue May 12 16:59:56 UTC 2009

Hello

Currently using Gluster 2.0 (final, not release canditate).

I've exported a GlusterFS directory by NFS from a Gluster client.

I've then mounted this from a couple of NFS clients.

The clients are able to create directories on the NFS mounts. However,
all files created by the clients have zero filesize and no contents.
The clients will read existing files on the NFS GlusterFS OK though.

Is this a known issue? How to fix?

My export is as follows:
/storage/nfs       *(fsid=0,rw,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check)

Thanks