[Gluster-users] simple afr client setup

Adrian Terranova aterranova at gmail.com
Sun May 3 04:48:50 UTC 2009

crap - just realized I cut pasted the server2x (sorry about that.)

volume client3
  type protocol/client
  option transport-type tcp/client     # for TCP/IP transport
  option remote-host 127.0.0.1      # IP address of the remote brick
  option remote-port 6998              # default server port is 6996
  option remote-subvolume brick3        # name of the remote volume
end-volume

## Add AFR (Automatic File Replication) feature.
volume afr
  type cluster/afr
  subvolumes client3 client1 client2
#  option replicate *:3