[Gluster-users] Strange issues with du and df

Stas Oskin stas.oskin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:13:40 UTC 2009

Hi Vikas.

Sure thing, but let me first fill the cluster again, in order to see whether
it really happens when the space ends.

Also, can you tell me if it's normal for glusterfs client to take ~6.2% of
physical memory (~4000MB) which translates to ~240MB?

Maybe this because of caching as I have up to 512 caching defined?  Here is
the vol file again:

[remote at ncserver ~]$ cat /etc/glusterfs/glusterfs.vol
## Reference volume "home1" from remote server
volume home1
 type protocol/client
 option transport-type tcp/client
 option remote-host 192.168.253.42      # IP address of remote host
 option remote-subvolume posix-locks-home1     # use home1 on remote host
 option transport-timeout 10           # value in seconds; it should be set
relatively low
end-volume

## Reference volume "home2" from remote server
volume home2
 type protocol/client
 option transport-type tcp/client
 option remote-host 192.168.253.41      # IP address of remote host
 option remote-subvolume posix-locks-home1     # use home1 on remote host
 option transport-timeout 10           # value in seconds; it should be set
relatively low
end-volume

volume home
 type cluster/afr