[Gluster-users] ISCSI and Gluster

Harshavardhana harsha at zresearch.com
Wed Mar 25 06:18:26 UTC 2009

Eagleeyes,

     Use "dd" command to create a file of a required size and add it to loop
device. Format it with required filesystem. Such a file can be exported to
through iSCSI configuration on your box, keep the file inside GlusterFS.
That way you are serving a qsuedo iSCSI device over glusterfs mountpoint.
Preferably with Replicate used in GlusterFS this makes it a high
availability solution for disk less systems.

Regards
--
Harshavardhana
"Yantra Shilpi"