[Gluster-users] Clustering Samba with GlusterFS with Backend

Hoe Woon Chian hoewc at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 06:26:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

Attached pls find the the server and client configuration file using the
distibute and AFR+distribute translator.

The distribute translator still return the different inode across the
storage cluster.

Below show the GlusterFS is 2.0.0.rc4

FSSERVER1:/var/log/glusterfs # glusterfs -V
glusterfs 2.0.0rc4 built on Mar 20 2009 12:30:00
Repository revision: cb602a1d7d41587c24379cb2636961ab91446f86 +
Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Z RESEARCH Inc. <http://www.zresearch.com>
GlusterFS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of GlusterFS under the terms of the GNU General
Public License.
FSSERVER1:/var/log/glusterfs #

BR
Woon Chian