[Gluster-users] How can I mount glusterfs-1.3 and glusterfs-2.0 simultaneously?

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Tue Mar 17 19:41:00 UTC 2009

I'm guessing you need to build glusterfs-1.3 into a different
--prefix spot to make sure it's binaries and libraries aren't
clobbering eachother.
then, I'm guessing you need to hard link the binary, instead of
dynamic linking or the linker will try to grab the wrong one.