[Gluster-users] Unexpected AFR self-heal behavior (file contents not synced).

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Thu Mar 12 21:11:49 UTC 2009

Matthew,

if you find that only server B is the problem, then you can try to
just clear out the back end filesystem on B and let gluster replicate
everything to it.

This has worked for me.
Just be careful that you're removing from teh back-end filesystem and
not the gluster mount or you'll delete everything from everywhere.

Keith