[Gluster-users] GlusterFS running, but not syncing is done

Krishna Srinivas krishna at zresearch.com
Thu Mar 12 13:57:17 UTC 2009

Hi Stats,
Excuse me for missing out on this mail.

Your vol files for having 2 servers and 2 clients are incorrect.

on server vol (both the machines) you need to have:
protocol/server -> features/locks -> storage/posix

On client vol (both the machines) you need to have:
cluster/afr -> (two protocol/clients)

each of the protocol/clients connect to each of the servers.

You would use the client vol to mount the glusterfs.

Let us know if you still face problems.

Krishna