[Gluster-users] Accessing the host glusterFS directory from OpenVZ virtual server

Stas Oskin stas.oskin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 09:59:51 UTC 2009

Hi.

This might be unrelated to this list, but I looking for a way to access
GlusterFS partition from OpenVZ virtual server.

Meaning a virtual server running on a particular server will access it's
host GlusterFS directory.

The immediate idea I had was to have the virtual server as the client of
GlusterFS, as it would basically happen on same machine networking, but
perhaps there is a way to write the data directly to host partition?

Thanks.