[Gluster-users] GlusterFS production stability

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Wed Mar 4 02:15:53 UTC 2009

Depending on which features of gluster you need, it's very
stable.  Some features aren't stable, which is why version 2.0 is not
final yet.

So, as I've suggested before here, test it in the specific
configuration you require and if it works for you then you're all
set, if not, then wait until the issues are resolved.