[Gluster-users] Limit of Glusterfs help

eagleeyes eagleeyes at 126.com
Wed Jun 24 08:05:54 UTC 2009

Thanks
  Another question :
   1.  in  glusterfs-2.0.2/xlators/cluster  i saw a mode named "map",could we use it ? what should we do?
   2.  in glusterfs-2.0.0/xlators/features  there was a "trash" ,and if we  want to use it ,what should we do ?
   3.  Could you give us a whole parameter for configure for server and client ? i found if i use page-size  and page-count  the log it show they didn't effect .

2009-06-24

eagleeyes