[Gluster-users] NUFA + replicate

Dave Drager ddrager at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:41:41 UTC 2009

I am using the following config, but replication does not appear to be
taking place between the nodes. If I take down the node the file was
created on, the other nodes can not see it. My only idea is that once
it sees the nufa translator, it does not recognize the other volume
types. If this is so, is there any way to have replication with nufa?

Anyone have thoughts? Config below:

Thanks in advance.

-Dave

volume posix
 type storage/posix
 option directory /data
end-volume

volume locks
  type features/locks
  subvolumes posix
end-volume

volume brick
 type performance/io-threads
 subvolumes locks
end-volume

volume server
 type protocol/server
 option transport-type tcp
# option transport.socket.bind-address 192.168.0.2     # Default is to
listen on all interfaces
 option transport.socket.listen-port 6996
 option auth.addr.brick.allow 192.168.0.*
 subvolumes brick
end-volume

volume ecp1
 type protocol/client
 option transport-type tcp
 option remote-host ecp1.razorcloud.gfs
 option remote-subvolume brick
end-volume

volume ecp2
 type protocol/client
 option transport-type tcp
 option remote-host ecp2.razorcloud.gfs
 option remote-subvolume brick
end-volume

volume ecp3
 type protocol/client
 option transport-type tcp
 option remote-host ecp3.razorcloud.gfs
 option remote-subvolume brick
end-volume

volume nufa
  type cluster/nufa
  option local-volume-name `hostname` # note the backquote, so
'hostname' output will be used as the option.
  # option lookup-unhashed yes
  subvolumes ecp1 ecp2 ecp3
end-volume

volume replication