[Gluster-users] Timestamp on replicated files and dirs

Stephan von Krawczynski skraw at ithnet.com
Mon Jun 8 10:20:45 UTC 2009

Hello Liam,

I have no idea where to download the git release (I am really looking for a
tgz source archive to download). Nevertheless I found something call
glusterfs-2.0.2 in the qa-releases dir and tried that. It sets the
file-timestamps correctly, but not the dir-timestamps.
Is there some place where one can download a daily or weekly source snapshot?

Regards,
Stephan