[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Failing to write Maya/Renderman Studio Pointcloud files

Todd Daugherty todd at truthout.org
Wed Jul 22 11:18:22 UTC 2009

volume remote04
  type protocol/client
  option transport-type tcp
  option remote-host slave20
  option remote-subvolume brick04
end-volume

volume distribute
  type cluster/distribute
  subvolumes remote01 remote02 remote03 remote04
end-volume

volume writebehind
  type performance/write-behind
  option aggregate-size 128KB
  option window-size 1MB
  subvolumes distribute
end-volume

volume cache
  type performance/io-cache
  option cache-size 128MB
  subvolumes writebehind
end-volume

Server Config

volume posix
  type storage/posix
  option directory /node
end-volume

volume locks
  type features/locks
  subvolumes posix
end-volume

volume brick01
  type performance/io-threads
  option thread-count 8
  subvolumes locks
end-volume

volume server
  type protocol/server
  option transport-type tcp
  option auth.addr.brick01.allow 127.0.0.1,192.168.1*
  subvolumes brick01
end-volume