[Gluster-users] any updates on the automount fail-on-the-first-stat bug?

Erick Tryzelaar idadesub at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 8 16:18:58 UTC 2009

We're trying to use gluster with automount, and we're running into
issues with how gluster is working with automount. The first stat of a
file always fails with a "No such file or directory", but the second
one succeeds. I remember some people talking about this a while ago,
but I don't recall the progress. I do know it's still happening with
2.0.3 though. Has there been any progress in fixing this?