[Gluster-users] Mounting a sub directory of a glusterfs volume

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Tue Jan 20 05:02:42 UTC 2009

well. you should be able to mount the gluster volume and have autofs
"bind" the users subdirectory like it does with an nfs mount possibly?
my automount is rusty, so I may be off base here.
but basically treat the local gluster mount as the "server" for autofs.