[Gluster-users] AFR issue when server fails

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Tue Jan 6 22:20:41 UTC 2009

I'm running: glusterfs--mainline--3.0--patch-824
which I think is pretty new.

I can possibly reproduce parts of the problem.
they're production servers so I'll have to do it during low useage
times.  I possibly can tonight.

Keith