[Gluster-users] tcp.so

Kun Richárd kun.richard at kirzen.hu
Mon Jan 5 10:15:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

# locate libfuse.so

/usr/lib/libfuse.so

/usr/lib/libfuse.so.2

/usr/lib/libfuse.so.2.5.3

So, the libfuse-dev installed, in /usr/lib.

I have configured, installed the new binaries, and when I started, I get this:

# glusterfs -f /etc/glusterfs/glusterfs-client.vol -l /var/log/glusterfs.log -L DEBUG /mnt/glusterfs

# tail -f /var/log/glusterfs.log

TLA Repo Revision: glusterfs--mainline--2.5--patch-799

Time : 2009-01-05 11:04:51

Signal Number : 11

glusterfs -f /etc/glusterfs/glusterfs-client.vol -l /var/log/glusterfs.log -L DEBUG /mnt/glusterfs

[0xb7fd2420]

/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xc8)[0xb7e7cea8]

[glusterfs][0x8049561]

---------

It seems the gluster isn’t working…

What this logmessage means?