[Gluster-users] Topology issue and gluster configuration

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Fri Feb 27 11:54:05 UTC 2009

Right now I eventually sorted out much of my issues setting up gluster
(thanks to your latest bugfixes it works quite well), now I'm having
issues about performance that are more or less due topology.

I have one/few main writers and many main readers with a pool of gluster
nodes replicating

right now the gluster pool resides on a separate switch with the main
writer, so I got 1/3 the maximal write speed.

I wonder if someone has already a recipe to get the pool replicate by
itself and the writer just using one node (in round robin) to speed up
things.

lu

--

Luca Barbato