[Gluster-users] Snapshot in glusterfs

Anand Babu Periasamy ab at gluster.com
Sat Feb 21 09:59:54 UTC 2009

"Distributed writable snapshot" is currently under development. Implementing
snapshots inside GlusterFS framework will be an elegant and portable solution
than relying on underlying disk subsystems's ability. Expected availability
is around May 2009 with the 2.1 release.

For time being, you can try Keith's idea.

--
Anand Babu Periasamy
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31