[Gluster-users] ha-translator

Keith Freedman freedman at FreeFormIT.com
Fri Feb 20 10:13:10 UTC 2009

I'm using the HA-replicate translator in production.
It works well enough for my purposes.
I think they're still working on some performance and other issues
which is holding up the release.

but it seems pretty stable on my systems.  I am not using it in
combination with a bunch of other things or in a complex
configuration, so I would just test it in the configuration you
require and see how it performs.

Keith