[Gluster-users] Large volume of data writing and replications speeds

Stas Oskin stas.oskin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 06:34:32 UTC 2009

Hi.

I know this is a painful issue here in forums, and everybody waiting for
GlusterFS improvements in the write/read speed area. So I just have a
question about the expected speed for replication of disk of up to 1TB of
disk space.

I mean, if I have a server with 4 disks, 1 TB each, if there any estimation
how much time it would take to replicate a brick (in case of disk crash),
and how much time it would take to replicate the whole server?

Thanks.