[Gluster-users] current status and roadmap

Łukasz Mierzwa l.mierzwa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:06:36 UTC 2009

Hi,

what's the current status of 2.0? Are we going to see final release soon?
I've read that there is going to be big change in replicate/afr as there will
be separate tool for monitoring replication and self-healing, when will this
happen? 2.1 or later? Is replicate and self-heal working stable in 2.0?
I've found NUFA translator but I'm not sure if I understand how it works, will
it write file to local drive until it run out of space and then start writing
to other subvolumes? Little more info would be great.

Łukasz Mierzwa