[Gluster-users] Gluster Storage Platform

Davide D'Amico davide.damico at contactlab.com
Wed Dec 30 11:24:17 UTC 2009

Hi, I'm following gluster development for a long time and I think it's a great project.
The gluster storage is amazing and today I was trying it to understand if it fills my needs.
I created a mirrored volume and I mounted the share using nfs protocol on a freebsd machine.
Everything is fine (except an initial NFS stale handle message) but if I simulate a node-down
detaching the network cable, writing a file and then attaching again the second node, I don't
see the file I wrote during its down period.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance,
d.