[Gluster-users] afr+dht = fts_read: No such file or directory

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Mon Dec 28 18:25:18 UTC 2009

Hi Dimtry,

Can you please tell us more about the patches you made to afr and dht which now prevent you from moving to 3.0 - it looks like a case of missing new functionality to preserve some old functionality and we would be very interested in knowing about that.

Let us know about it you are willing to share.

Regards,
Tejas.