[Gluster-users] afr+dht = fts_read: No such file or directory

Dmitry Sukhodoyev raven428 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 09:23:40 UTC 2009

no, i haven't file named fts_read, this is a fts(3) issue. link, given by
you, offers two workarounds, which not applicable for my situation: i need
complete work for du and ls -R for this glusterfs-volume.

may be glusterfs have different from "--attribute-timeout" and
"--entry-timeout" timeouts in it code to file-access, which can be
increased?