[Gluster-users] AFR not working

Adrian Revill adrian.revill at shazamteam.com
Wed Dec 23 09:05:29 UTC 2009

Hi

I am having trouble with AFR, I have two servers set up to mirror, if I
shut down either server and then copy a file into the client mount then
restart the server I get a 0 size file on the newly started servers
backing store. Which I guess is to be expected.
But if i do a ls -lR I do not get the servers re-syncing, the only way I
can get the servers to sync is to either touch the file, or read the
contents.

Has anyone else had a problem with ls -lR not triggering a sync?