[Gluster-users] ls -alR problems on mounted glusterFS

Larry Bates larry.bates at vitalesafe.com
Tue Dec 22 03:29:02 UTC 2009

Seems like you are right.  I just ran another test and I am no longer seeing
these problems.  I did make change to config file (added writebehind translator
to client) and remounted GlusterFS in between.  It had been hours since the
files had been copied to GlusterFS before the first test so if it is transient
problems some cached info isn't getting flushed.

FYI, Larry