[Gluster-users] performance issue

anthony garnier sokar6012 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:57:08 UTC 2009

I just tried to add your option but it change nothing :(

From: andoni at tierradeayala.com
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:43:52 +0100
Subject: Re: [Gluster-users] performance issue
To: sokar6012 at hotmail.com
CC: gluster-users at gluster.org

You can try this:

# /etc/glusterfs/glusterfsd.vol

volume server

  type protocol/server

  option transport-type tcp/server
 option transport.socket.nodelay on
 option auth.addr.brick.allow *

  subvolumes brick

end-volume

and on each brick:

#/etc/glusterfs/glusterfs.vol

volume brick1

 type protocol/client

 option transport-type tcp
 option transport.socket.nodelay on
 option remote-host       # IP address of the remote brick

 option remote-subvolume brick        # name of the remote volume

end-volume

Good luck
Andoni Ayala