[Gluster-users] big IO problem with kvm iamges while ionice doesnt work on shared storage

Tejas N. Bhise tejas at gluster.com
Sun Dec 20 07:33:30 UTC 2009

Hi Ran,

2.x.x latest is 2.0.9 and then there is 3.0. For 3.0, there is a choice between the platform as well as the stock filesystem ( just like the 2.x.x one but with more capabilities ).

The platform is basically a mix of GUI admin, easier install and a base OS platform, along with the 3.0 filesystem at it's core.

If you are just starting out, and specifically want to use the filesystem only, you can start with 3.0 GlusterFS product.

Regards,
Tejas.